Tuesday, March 20, 2007

All Hail the Buddha

Everyone keeps asking what I look like, so I had the DH take some pictures of the ever expanding belly. Didn't Homer Simpson say "Rub the Buddha, feel the power?"

There is definitely a change since last month. I am rounder in the belly and our little peanut is no longer little. According to the "averages," he should be around 7 pounds or so. We all know that averages are just that - averages. I guess we will have to wait and see how "average" the newest Humanteam will be.

I have discovered the wonderful wardrobe accessory of the husband dress shirt. They are great for layering and look mostly put together with whatever is under them. At this point, anything that is non constricting and soft feels great.

For now, we are in the hurry up and wait scenario. A watched pot never boils - I assume the same holds true with a baby!

Enjoy the pictures... :)

No comments: