Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Someone else to drool on

So it's been one week since I returned to work full time. Each day gets easier and easier, but my heart still aches when I leave my little man behind. Our nanny is wonderful and loves our little one as he was one of her own. Thank goodness I found someone like her.

I have a wonderful calm feeling when she arrives in the morning and my little man gives her a giant toothless grin. As I kiss him goodbye and walk out the door, I often think to myself that he doesn't even know that I'm gone. He truly is unaware. I'm sure that its harder on me that it is on him. For 3 months I was the only woman in his life (aside from grandmas and visitors) and now he has another woman in his life.

I'm sure every mommy feels this way - but it still hurts a bit.

I can say, though, that the best thing in the world is seeing that toothless grin when I walk in
the door after work.


Here are some more pictures for your amusement...


























No comments: